Monday, April 22, 2013

Sexplorgasmic.... (the poem)



I look down…into your eyes
As my back arches and I try
My best to ignore the throbbing inside.
I wonder how long I’ll survive
Before my soul explodes
And liquefied lust runs upon my thighs.
Inside I cry as I…
I try to make this yearning subside.
But no help, no refuge do I ever find.
So I…
Just let myself go.
I know
That all it takes is that first blow
That first lick, First sip,
First slip
Of my fingertips, erect nip..ples
My body can’t seem to help itself,
Everything stands at attention for you
Doesn’t it?
Even my cl*t
Salutes YOU
It seems to know before I do
Whenever you enter a room
Damn baby, just the thought of
Entering your room,
Gets me excited
Inside your warmth
You tell me I’m invited
& I’d be delighted
To touch it,
Kiss it, Taste it, Take it
& Make it
Flow like a river from you
You just don’t know how wet you make me too…
How long and how strong I cum for you
The things you put my body through
Your kisses keep me speechless; it’s as if you want them to
But you want to hear how you make me feel, don’t you?
How you make me shake and beg for more, don’t you?
Or can I just utter one word and let that be it?
You make me feel “Sexplorgasmic!”

Want more?? Listen to my new single....
^^  Let me know what you think? ^^

xoxo ~B.


No comments:

Post a Comment